Monday, October 10, 2011

Lumsden Family - Family Portraits - Tallahassee, Florida

I had the opportunity to meet and shoot the Lumsden Family last week in Tallahassee! They were so much fun, and we had a great time getting a lot of family shots and a few of Zach by himself. Zach is such a cool kid...with so much personality! It made for really great images.  This is the second family I have met in the Lumsden Family, and they are just as great as the first. I am looking forward to working with the Lumsdens again, and maybe all of them at once one day! Thanks to the Lumsdens for sharing their day with me. Here are a few images from the day, enjoy ;)
 
















 


 
 
xoxo, Lyndsey

You should also click
here to check out my website!!
...............................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment